A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, novembro 17, 2001

Some of the jobs that I have imagined for myself in the past, whether in my imagination or in real life:

-a chicken farmer
-an accordionist
-a sniper
-a journalist
-an academic
-a warehouse worker just storing things
-a gardener
-something with film
-a DJ for an oldie's station
-no job at all and living in Mexico

What will I eventually become? Probably one of the above but I don't know which. Why do I bring this up? Because I want to.
---
Got a postcard from ! today. Says written on the 2nd of Nov. but postmarked the 12th. International mail takes its sweet time, no? What did it say? Haha, wouldn't you like to know. Let's just say...nothing because I already said "wouldn't you like to know?"