A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sexta-feira, novembro 16, 2001

STUCK AT UCLA, ACT III
I should be doing research right now, but the website I'm doing my paper on is not up. What luck.

My first commentary was printed today today. Actually got a lot of good emails. Except one Chilean. Said "respectable" upper-class Mexicans would never boo the United States. Bourgeois asshole. One of the unintended things about my column is that I finally have an online face. As far as I know, no other picture of me exists online. For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, here I am again...OK, so I'm still not web-fluent. But Uds. can use my picture for whatever suits your devious minds.