A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quinta-feira, dezembro 06, 2001

There's some guy who sent a ridiculously long email to me about my Howard Stern column from last week. I respond to all messages sent in regards to my articles, but I deleted this one as soon as I saw it was a guy with nothing better to do.

As I opened my Yahoo! email account today, I got yet another message from him demanding that I read his letter. Now I was intrigued. I did not read his message but sent him a letter telling him to get a life. Now he has sent me yet another letter saying that I am afraid of him. So I sent him yet another response telling him to take a logic course (he called me a hypocrite yet nowhere in the article did I claim exemption from the Ugly American that I had described) I have the most adoring fans, no?