A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sexta-feira, maio 03, 2002

A funny thing happened on the way to Haines...

As I was walking through the massive Parking Lot #3 structure, I noticed a bumper sticker that said "I (heart) Jerez, Zacatecas." We're all here! I proceeded to leave the following note inside the car (there window was open the tiniest bit):

Greetings from a fellow UCLA jerezano! My mom's from El Cargadero; my father is from Jomulquillo. Where are you from?

I left my UCLA address and will post any correspondance from the jerezano (or /a) in the future.

Preparing to take my Portuguese test. Eu penso que vou ter uma prova boa mas quereria que nao tinha que ir tanto a aula.