A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

segunda-feira, junho 17, 2002

I have no clue what to look forward to this summer. Things really haven't changed for me in regards to writing except that I'll be paid more--which will go directly into the bank for something some day. I might go to New York for the Latin Alternative Music Conference but flying cross-country to a city that's in the crosshairs of terrorists does not sit well with me. Then again, I am almost positive that if another major terrorist attack is to hit the United States, it's going to happen in Los Angeles.

Besides that, I have nothing to look foward to. This is not to say that I'll have nothing to do--I always make sure that I have articles to pitch and write so my output will probably increase. But in terms of keeping this boy satisfied, nothing for the foreseeable future.