A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, junho 18, 2002

I remember a critic of mine in the past once saying I had a "forked tongue," meaning that I was unreliable in helping out my "community." My reply to him was that what he called serpentine, I called a diversity of opinion. In other words, I call them how I see it.

I'm writing a couple of articles that (if published due to the mercurial nature of my jefe) will probably make people question my intentions and where my true sympathies lie. I like that, that people cannot pigeonhole me as a writer or a person. Though my sympathies are obviously with the Left, there are many aspects of of that I'm ready to criticize. I'll criticize what's needed, no matter how seemingly trivial it is.

Did nothing except write and play soccer on the computer. Tomorrow should be interesting, as I see two people I haven't spent time with in ages: JT (the pompous asshole from Missoura) and JR. We'll see if both relationships can be rehabilitated since I have the peculiar habit of making sure relationships I don't want to succed comply with my desires. I want both of them to be good and I know they both do also. I can't say the same for other on-hold relationships in my life. What a shame.