A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, junho 25, 2002

I'm not much of a survey taker, but in researching a story last night, I visited my friend's website and was inspired to fill out what she had filled out. Hence, a completely pointless survey. But hey: maybe you'll find out something new about me...

[[10 Bands You've Seen Live ]]
1. Aterciopelados
2. Tijuana No!
3. Enanitos Verdes
4. Molotov
5. Bersuit Vergarabat
6. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs
7. Los Amigos Invisibles
8. Julieta Venegas
9. Zurdok
10. El Vez

[[09 Things You're Looking Forward To]]
1. getting a staff position somewhere, anywhere!
2. paying off my car
3. buying a house
4. going to that Romanian restaurant that no one seems to know about
5. finishing my master's
6. overcoming my shyness
7. getting sued by someone
8. meeting a person that truly appreciates
9. learning to write

[[08 Things You Wear Daily]]
1. shirt
2. white T-shirt under shirt (once in a while, said T-shirt is a white wife beater)
3. watch
4. glasses
5. Converse
6. pen (it's either in my mouth, on my earlobe, or in my hand...it's a virtual shirt)
7. socks
8. pants

[[07 Things That Annoy You]]
1. idiots
2. ingrates
3. spoiled people
4. anti-immigrant activists
5. hyper-leftists
6. ignoramuses
7. people who care too much about appearance (whether their own or of others)

[[06 Things You Touch Every Day]]
1. my car's steering wheel
2. a pen
3. a keyboard
4. my hair
5. a newspaper
6. my wallet

[[05 Things You Do Every Day]]
1. read
2. write
3. shower
4. argue
5. brood

[[04 People You'd Want to Spend More Time or Hang out With]]
1. my boys (they constitute an entity)
2. Angie
3. my grandmother
4. my secret

[[03 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over]]
1. Apocalypse Now
2. Casablanca
3. Duck Soup

[[02 Of Your Favorite Songs At This Moment]]
1. Frank Sinatra-Night and Day
2. Johan Sebastian Bach-Brandenburg Concerto No. 5, 3rd Movement

[[01 Person You Could Spend the Rest of Your Life With]]
1. I wish I knew