A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, junho 15, 2002

Now let's write a bit...

Went to a concert last night at the Long Beach Infoshop. Was raided by the Long Beach Police Department. Read my article on it for the Weekly soon...

Went to hear Patrick Buchanan speak at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. Read my article on it for the Weekly soon...

Mexico and the United States are playing in the World Cup tomorrow night. Read my article on it for OC Latino soon...

My neck is killing me (I was offered a massage by a woman at the Long Beach event but refused; we know what was going on), I'm hungry, but I'm loving life--even if I am bored out of my box. And lonely.