A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, junho 04, 2002

Went to see Spiderman with my cousins V and DM. Later on, went back to their home and saw head brother PM. I hadn't seen those fools in a long time; this week seems to be the week I'm finally catching up with my boys.

DM is the strangest, by far, but not because of any quirks in his personality. I remember him when he was a tiny kid and we had to change our words and jokes when he was around (even in 5th grade, I was a foul-mouthed enfant terrible. Now that he's older, we're teaching him the same things we were saying back then. Passage into manhood or into idiocity, I'm not sure which.

Drank a cup of milk for the first time in ages. Pray I'm not clutching my stomach all of tomorrow.

BTW, very little analysis or overly-wise words will be found here. If you want my intellectual side, give me a ring or read my shameless articles. This is where I write junk.