A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sexta-feira, julho 12, 2002

Came back from a youth conference at UCI telling kids why they only see beautiful people on the media. Kids are much smarter than given credit for. Too bad they are not treated as such by adults.

Now, for a quick interruption...

GUSTAVO'S JOURNAL OF THE SUBCONSCIOUS, BOOK XVI?

This one was horrible; the first nightmare in a long time. It was so bad that I had to wake myself up from the dream--and I never do that. I'm not going to reveal its contents only because it's too personal, but here are the code words: mariachi de madrugada. Birthday. Relative. Fainting. Walking in a rustic urban area. Heavy emotions. Dread. Sadness. Doctor. Phone call. Not my parents.

Try to make a story out of it. It'll be fun.