A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

segunda-feira, julho 08, 2002

I have finally found tennis partners: AG. She used to play tennis for two years at Katella High School, which means she will destroy me come Wednesday.

The week is shaping up to be a busy one. As always, the days are occuppied with writing, but tomorrow evening I'm going to a protest as an observer. Wednesday, I'm having an early lunch with JN and possibly dinner with RM. Thursday, I'm going to the OCRC meeting both to learn and to ask interview questions. Friday, I supposed to be part of a panel discussion about God-knows-what. Only thing I know is that I'm getting paid over $200 for it. My first honorarium. Hey, I didn't ask for it; the people holding the event insisted.