A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quinta-feira, julho 18, 2002

I have no idea where the virus went. Whoever sent it to me, a blight on you! Here's another supporting email from my friend who runs the fine Rockero3000 website...

props on the super estrella piece. Back in the day I use to write shit like that about them too. I even made a mock sticker that read, SuperEstupid which looked like there real sticker....anyways. Keep it real and keep up the good work.

My response...

Thanks for the nice words. That's so funny! I was just telling JN that we should start organizing a "Boycott Super Estrella" campaign for their mischaracterization and suppression of true Latin alternative music. Do you have any more of those stickers? Wouldn't mind posting a few around town...

This is turning out to be a blast. If only it were always like this. You know what? It is.