A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

domingo, julho 07, 2002

Life is nothing but heartbreaks. Those who live are those who harden themselves best to them. This has been the week of heartbreaks for me. Keep in mind, though, that nearly all have been for such trivial things as missing a Simpsons episode or losing in FIFA. But I'm really not that petty.

Went to PM's house for his birthday party. A lot of people went that usually aren't seen together: EV, JAM and MM, AG, GC, two of the G sisters, and others. Interesting conversations about the nature of romance and relationships. Needless to say, we're all Mexicans so relatively think alike.

AG gave me a present that she bought for me 5 years ago when she went to Mexico. 5 years ago! I didn't know what to say, so I told her that I felt perplexed.

I have found out that when I get drunk, my feet hurt.