A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, julho 09, 2002

Seems the folks at the Orange County Register read my poorly-written documentation of their Counterstrike obsession and decided to write their own poorly written rebuttal. They should have at least mentioned the dramatic arias that make the game a work of death.

Although I have no emails of comments regarding my Counterstrike article in print, the few people that responded said it was well-written but felt truncuated. In my defense (I can never be in the wrong), I said that it was originally about 800 words and had much more detail. But I'll stand by whatever I write.

More articles and more articles and more articles. Such is the day life. The rest of the time is a boring hell.