A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

segunda-feira, janeiro 13, 2003

How strange is this: I went to the dentist for a check-up. Dentist said I have horrible gums (gingivitis!) but no cavities. Why would all the plaque and contaminents I've amassed in the six years since my last dental check-up bypass my teeth in favor of gums? Such is the mystery of existence.

Dentist also said I have too many teeth, i.e., I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Going back on Wednesday (ever been to a Beverly Hills dental office? I now have) for an appointment with an oral surgeon. Now I need to decide which weekend I'm going to rest my swollen face in isolation...more isolation than the current lonely days, that is.