A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sexta-feira, fevereiro 21, 2003

The following was said to me by the Raunchy Protestant...

I am very happy to have met you. Last night I had a wonderful simple feeling- I felt to be a lucky girl, to have such a great companion at my side.You are a silly, strange individual and this combination I find to be extremly alluring.

My response...

You have given me the greatest compliment I've EVER received! There are many hot hunks, fine fellows, and gaga gents in the world. But to be considered silly and strange?! Not too many of those out there, let alone one found "alluring" by someone else. And when it's someone like you? Well, I've just entered nerd (remember: nerds are smart) heaven.

Best part about the above? It's all true

Went to see Julieta Venegas with MS, AAS, and CS. The RP couldn't go since she had school. I felt sad. But I shall see her Saturday, God willing...