A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

domingo, mar├žo 09, 2003

From time to time, I Google myself to see who's posting my articles where and what they're saying about me. My Michelle Malkin piece was posted on the conservative forum Free Republic under the category "Hit Pieces."

Damn right it was a hit piece. But I didn't do any of the hitting--Malkin took care of the bruises all by herself. Nevertheless, here are some comments regarding my article along with my own comments...


Typical leftist rant.
They try to demonize and belittle the person espousing the ideas, but they don't offer any refutation.

Of course I wouldn't have any refutation in the course of my article. I'm not debating Malkin in this piece; I'm providing a dispatch.

'Way Out There With Them!' - Columnist Michelle Malkin finds home amongst local immigrant-bashers
-- snip --

Such reasoning finds an especially receptive audience at meetings of the fanatically anti-immigration California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR).

It seems that the author [and his editor] conveniently MISSED the operative word here...
Please allow me you to HELP you, Gustavo.
What you SHOULD HAVE written was:
'Way Out There With Them!' - Columnist Michelle Malkin finds home amongst local illegal immigrant-bashers
__ snip --

Such reasoning finds an especially receptive audience at meetings of the fanatically anti-illegal immigration California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR).

Thanks for the advice RonDog, but I liked it the way I wrote it. Besides, that's the accurate way. Where you there when she imitated an Ethiopian and Swedish accent for laughs. That's pretty anti-immigrant for me

Gustavo you snivelling little ninnie. We could call you an illegal alien lover, but what would that accomplish?

Are you unable to discuss this issue rationally?

Greatest ad hominem ever

That's all the fun for now. Back to work.