A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

domingo, mar├žo 02, 2003

It used to be that journalism was a job for people with no talents (actually, that's how it still can be characterized today). But nowadays, most journalists have pleasant little middle-class lives and live in Silver Lake.

I told the RP yesterday that--like a Franciscan monk--I''ve taken a vow of poverty. Now if I only take up drinking and smoking, I'll be the world's best journalist.

Now, for some news from the world's greatest website...

Woman beats her kids with dildo

The coming American empire

Our sell-out of the Kurds...again

The story above in particular has rankled my otherwise good Sunday morning

They shouldn't do it in the road...

No more. More Venezuela!