A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, março 15, 2003

The RP and I were supposed to go dancing some funk with the Fabulous G sisters. Problem was, the RP invited her friend (hilarious guy N) whose girlfriend was under 21. Rather than just ditch them, we took them to Lee's Sandwiches. Two more converts. After we dropped them off, the RP and I went back to Que Sera in Long Beach...only to find it with a long line of people waiting to get in. We were originally the first people there. Oh well. She said she had a wonderful night; so did I.

Here's something I read off the world's greatest website's library but which originally came out in The Onion...

"I tell them I don't need drugs to get high or be cool:
I can do it with alcohol, my anti-drug."