A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, agosto 16, 2003

Damn it, damn it, damn it!

I had a long post and me the savvy web surfer that I am erased it. So now, I'll allow links to tell my Friday night.

My previous night of fun that the entire male world partakes in except me.

Latin Alternative Music Conference

Lalo Alcaraz

pinche funny pocho.

Michael Ramirez studied at UCI!!!

His FBI fiasco

9 Chickweed Lane

The Rag

The Other Rag

Johnnie Walker

Newspaper diversity

Al Borde

Mexiled

Advice from Lalo to me: "Never date artists. They're all insane!" My response: "Too late!"

Javier Castellanos

JC Fandango

Lee's Sandwiches

The last words I spoke to Lalo after we stumbled into the parking garage at Hollywood and Highland only to discover our cars were on the street-level floor: "Are you going to be all right?"

And here I am, nursing no sense of a hangover at all.

Whoever can give the best narrative of my Friday night will be treated to an evening of cheap delicious food at Lee's Sandwiches by me. Any entries?

Better post to follow soon. And for you Marey Carey freaks--give me Houston.