A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sexta-feira, agosto 29, 2003

Oh, Donna...

Voodoo Glow Skulls are a bunch of prima donna putos. Because of them, the concert I invited BQ to tonight was cancelled. Can't reveal the reason why just yet (read it next week in the Rag!), but Voodoo Glow Skulls are prima donna putos, trust me.

Instead, BQ, R, and myself stayed at the JC Fandango parking lot and having fascinating conversations about music--mostly Colombian but also the bizarre music of Guerrero known as chilena. Awesome, awesome night. The Fabulous G Sisters stopped by and apologized for the cancellation, but it was OK.

I'd write more right now, but I need to tighten up 3,500 words. In the meanwhile...remember I can be sarcastic sometimes. Or just be an idiot. But I'm never malicious--that's just not me.