A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, agosto 09, 2003

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay...

What was supposed to be a day of appetite adventure has instead turned into a waiting game. Am supposed to take my sister to some auto shop in SanTana where she is to pick up her car. This was supposed to happen at 1pm--it's almost 2:30 and my afternoon is done.

Am playing cards later on with the Boys, but am leaving early because I have to cover a concert for the Other Rag. It'll be fun to see the Boys and fun to go to the concert, also--nothing like getting paid for your research, eh?

I, as always, am melancholy. It's almost about time I move to Tierra de Fuego, far from the maddening crowd.