A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, setembro 06, 2003

From the newly-christened Dorky Angel (formerly, VT)...

Turns out I hadn't sent you anything! At any rate-Congrats!!! (sirens! yelps! firecrackers!) It didn't suprise me that you would graduate with such high honors, in fact if you hadn't that's when I would have been suprised. Also- I am so glad that you have a permanent place to share all your wacky thoughts, rants, and witty comments. The OC Weekly has gotten 100X better since you've been on board and I wish you nothing more but greater accolades and success in the years to come!

Finally- I am very glad that I have met such a great individual, and that's another reason to thank the Weekly! :)