A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

terça-feira, setembro 23, 2003

A Gente Samba sim Importar...

And the applications are coming in for Be Gustavo's Muse! So far, one person has answered my trivia question correctly, one has answered incorrectly, and Dorky Angel flat out laughed. Gee, thanks--you're disqualified!

In all seriousness, today was rather fruitful. But we'll see what the editor has to say in a couple of days. Split a Black Forest ham sandwich with Guillermo, but he started to get sick afterwards. I told him that the reason I did not fall ill was due to the fact that I also ate two kielbasas. Afterwards, ate at a Hawaiian restaurant. Screw the mac salad--it was all about the kahlua pig and giant Laihani ribs. Well, I ate only one--my parents stole the other one. 'Tis OK--I stole a tamale from them.

Listen to Daude. The woman is absolutely talented. Not eloquent, you may wonder? Of course not, not for this infernal blog--I save the ginormous words for the Rag.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anônimo said…

    I have fun with, cause I discovered just what I was looking for.
    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    my site Half price on Sky

     

Postar um comentário

<< Home