A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, setembro 09, 2003

That's Funny, but not Ha-Ha Funny...

Suddenly, I feel very dull.

Am in the midst of writer's block, which is the absolute worst thing that can happen to me right now--well, besides something truly disturbing like a terminal disease. But I'm not sure what triggered my blase attitude today. When I realized it, though, I feared myself and the laziness that can exist within me.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.


Or something like that.

And here's a bit of shameless self-promotion from the Rag's masthead...


NEWS & INVESTIGATIONS EDITORS

Gustavo Arellano, R. Scott Moxley, Nick Schou

It's time I stop being amazed at that and accept my lot in life.

And now, an article!


So the Saudis now think Barbies are "Jewish."

Couple this with a rambling letter denying the Holocaust ever existed, and I've been awash in anti-Semitism all day!

Back to my bloc.