A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

segunda-feira, outubro 27, 2003

Picture This...

I'm trying to learn how to post pictures on this infernal blog. So far, I have put up a photo of my previous incarnation of Buddy Holly and a mock driver's license designed by the idiots at American Patrol. (Yes, idiots, Petty--just like the man running La Voz de Aztlan is a moron). But I cannot seem to post the photos correctly. Are any of you two at home able to see them? Email me if you do--I saw them once but they haven't popped back up since.

I realized I haven't posted many stories from the world's greatest website as of recent...will try to later on today. Frankly, I'm currently uninspired right now, only because I'm here at home taking care of the kids.

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep...
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep.

Do you realize I once used that passage as a pick-up line? Needless to say, the only thing I got that night was advice not to be so darn pessimistic about the world. Hey--I'm as optimistic as the next Pollyana. Just give me a reason to, like beauty, brains, and Bruins!