A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quarta-feira, novembro 19, 2003

By the way...

I'm fine. Hurt? A bit--but who cares about me right now? Care about my actions (rather, words) and condemn them for the idiocy they represent.

Too vague for you (and by "you", I mean the other three readers of this blog--about two months ago, I had maybe three regular readers: now I have four, but it'll probably drop back to three!)? Sorry. If you want to know what the bloody 'ell I'm spinning, email me above. Be prepared, though--you'll probably send me the digital equivalent of a smack on the head after I spin you my yarn.

As for me, I'm directing my anger to where it's warranted--venal politicians!