A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quarta-feira, novembro 05, 2003

Funny How Time Slips Away...

So...my former co-worker called me after nearly 2 1/2 years of silence. Tears, laughter, accusations were exchanged, and I am once again left with the feeling I have the worst love luck on the planet. I didn't cry--she did--but what can I do except continue being myself and hope that someone, someday will accept me for who I am and not be in a situation where it's impossible for us to be together?

I'm going to stop now before I begin the weepy-moan rants I always think in my head. I might be a dork, but at least I have redeeming qualities--I think. And don't think I'm miserable right now--I'm not. But things do rather suck--and I have to write 3,000 words over the weekend with nary an interview!