A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quarta-feira, novembro 19, 2003

Happiness is a Warm Gun...

Well.

So far, this blog has stirred nothing but well-deserved anger towards me for thoughts I shouldn't have put out in the open. Yes, they were anonymous to protect the name of the people involved--but when the people involved read this infernal blog and you make either direct or backhanded critiques towards them...busted!

I should just pull the trigger on this damn thing--it's rather worthless. But I won't--I just have to learn to be a better person.

And for the record: I'm sorry. I truly am. My problem wasn't with you--it's been with me and accepting that things sometimes just don't work out.

As for the repressed memory? Still applicable--to the ex.

In other news...

I sure know how to endear people to me!