A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

quinta-feira, novembro 06, 2003

Let Me Take You Down 'Cause I'm Going to...

The Cafe Tacuba road trip sweepstakes is over. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I will venture to the Great Berkeley North with Fellow UCLAer and stay at her friend's house.

Why her? Well, she was the first person to express interest. Others I spoke to weren't too enthusiastic. Moral of the story--if you want to participate in adventures with me, let me know! If you don't say anything, I'll just assume you don't!

Of course, Fellow UCLAer was supposed to accompany me to see Cafe Tacuba with me in Fresno, and that didn't happen. What did happen was the most romantic 20 hours of my life--spent with someone else. No expectations this time--never expect anything, I've sadly learned.