A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

domingo, novembro 02, 2003

Played card yesterday with the Boys--much hilarity ensued, I lost $10.

Best line of the night:

I once had this dance class, and we learned about some bitch named Martha Graham.

Most shocking revelation of the night:

Johnny Arthur once performed in an interpretive dance recital.

Everyone called me creepy for my morals. Geez, I even disgust myself.

My life has almost begun--I just need to read six more back issues of the New Yorker. If you think that's enough, just realize that about two weeks ago, I had 15 issues piling up, remnants of a summer that never was.

Any takers on a road trip to Northern California to see Cafe Tacuba?