A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

segunda-feira, novembro 10, 2003

Yes, I'm Lonely/Wanna die...

And what song may that nihilistic lyric be from?

I've pulled 13-hour days in front of the computer before, but today I am exhausted. And it doesn't have anything to do with intellectual burn-out.

I have not spent quality time with anyone outside the Norse in about a week. I need to--and fast.

That said, the 13-hour day was productive. And after this Friday, it's back to the usual three stories per week set-up. Sunday, am supposed to see Plastilina Mosh with Someone, and somewhere along the line I need to reconnect with everyone I couldn't see in the two weeks that my parents were gone. Falemos, gente!