A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

ter├ža-feira, dezembro 16, 2003

I Like the Way you Move...

I'm suffering through one of my writing insecurity sessions again--someone reassure me my writing is crucial to the survival of humanity!

There's nothing really to report--oh yes, Chastisty of the LovelyMoFos won my previous contest by identifying the lyric I cited as a title to a blog entry as being "Love or Let me Be Lonely" by the Friends of Distinction. Great group--need to find the CD. As a reward, I'm treating Chastity to lunch/dinner at El Fortin--she will be another convert to the Oaxacan way.

I have articles this week--too annoyed to post them, so find 'em!

If you read this infernal blog...tell me who you are. Email this cat--I won't be too scoffing!