A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

domingo, janeiro 04, 2004

Desde Laredo a San Antonio...

And so the holiday festivities are over. Thank God. Now back to the tredge and horror that is reality.

My capacity to imagine is withering away--actually, no. My capacity to dream is--and that's worse. Or maybe it's all the food I've eaten this weekend that's doing the thinking and the talking for me.

Enough! A new year is coming, with new opportunities and all that nice claptrap people say in order to motivate themselves. My resolution: survive.

If you are disturbed by the above passage, please don't be. I'm just annoyed that tonight's Simpsons episode made no bloody sense whatsover. Great line, though: the Tot Offensive. Think any Vietnam vets were offended tonight?