A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

sábado, fevereiro 14, 2004

Every Day the 14th...

Yesterday was the birthday of Johnny Arthur, my longtime droog. As the previous week, the Boys and Girls reunited to celebrate with delicious food--in this case, tongue tacos. Have never been a fan of tongue tacos, but let me tell you, these tacos were delicious.

The usual banalities were spoken--and I wouldn't have it any other way. Banality is my idea of fun--I take that back. Banality is my form of relaxing--the rest of the time, I'm having fun. But my type of fun is exhausting--eating, going to concerts, slamming people in the conscience.

From one-half of the Chapman Couple...

"I've never seen the same combination of arrogance and insecurity in a person as I've seen it in you."

Guilty as charged.