A Week in the Life of Gustavo

"Seems to think that if he fails to write, la migra will find him."--OC Weekly More merriment available at ronmaydon@yahoo.com

terça-feira, março 16, 2004

Chorro de Voz...

Let's see if I can have a stream of consciousness run here writing about whatever pops into my mind--no, I'm not soused in any way (although I did have more wine yesterday than I should've drank) but I need to fill something in this infernal blog in order to keep readers enticed in this Modern Age of me not disclosing the most personal aspects of my life here, even if it's in code and I give the protagonists pseudonyms in order to protect their identities. Case in point--I offered to write something on someone who is in a precarious situation, and they adamently refused even when I made the convincing argument that their story would be killer. This is enough for now, but I thank all of you readers for continuing to read this infernal blog. Any suggestions as to what I can write about here now that I'm rarely going to be writing about meself?